1. Click the “Shipment Out” section under "Shipments" and then click “Create New Shipment"
2. Select the warehouse your shipment will be shipped out from. And enter the product you will ship out.
3. Add the QTY and If you need multiple SKUs, simply repeat the previous step (Step 2).
4. On the next page, you will need to enter the "Shipping Information" (Name, Company, Address) and click the “Save Shipping Address" button. If it is a pickup, you might not have to fill out every field. Simply, select “It’s a pick up. I don't need an address”
5. On the next page, select the shipping type. These options include:
6. Choose the carrier or service you’d like to use, and enter the "Ship By Date".
7. Enter the "Customer PO Number".
8. You may need to upload "Additional Inserts" (such as Labels, packing slips, inserts, etc...) to attach a file, select the "Choose file" button and select the related files from your computer.
9. Finally, submit your request by selecting the “Request Shipment Order” button. Note: your request will integrate automatically into the PNPLINE WMS system.
Did we answer your question?
How can we improve this answer?